Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Pattern of the Times - Bertha Greschak (USA)













Great to receive this little boekie from Bertha. the shape of the book reminds me of a passport and there are traces of a life left in the leaves… the place names seem familiar, but I have never been to the 'danger zone'.  Lots of beginnings here!

I can't find Bertha on IUOMA or on FB, and her mail art blog looks as if it has been abandone, so will reply by snail mail.  If you know Bertha let her know I am quite behind on post, so it may be a little while!

I'm not sure if Bertha intends for me to add to her journal but I suspect I will find a way to build on her ideas in one way or another. Many thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for what web site I could find Bertha myself.I recieved some mail art too. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete