Thursday, March 17, 2016

Mail hearts from Mail Artists of the future! Earl Soham Six Year Olds










Some of you will know that one of the things I do is work in schools with children and teachers.  One of the best collaborations I ever had was with Elaine Elliot in schools in Laxfield and Martham in Suffolk and Norfolk.  Elaine has been a headteacher numerous times but more importantly she is a creative doer like few you will meet who inspires children to excel beyond their means.  I suspect it is Elaine's own creative energy that makes this happen, so I was delighted to hear form her the other day with a surprise parcel of mail art.

I am encouraged that people like Elaine are still choosing to un-retire themselves in order to feed the creative imaginations of the future!  Yes, Nate, ink is messy but I am sure it was fun! and Elaine, I can't wait to see you new journals!

No comments:

Post a Comment