Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Diane Keys, the queen of passing on possibilities


One of the things I love about getting mail from Diane is the way it feels effortless.  I don't mean that in an underhand snipey way. I mean she doesn't seem to labour, over-think her mailings.  I have piles all around while I decide if they are good to go.  Or maybe it's just that I lack the sticktoitness to finish the task… Diane continues to spread her 'trash' internationally and I was the benificiary of this big 'ol haul.  

Today Figgy handed in her undergrad dissertation!  She's coming home for five days (or so) before her exams and don't worry, she'll be out in the studio inventing things to do with stuff.  I am considering how I will entice her to (hopefully) transform some of Diane's raw trash doodles into something therapeutical with me.






2 comments:

  1. this is a recent category of trashfind--found doodles. I find doodling fascinating and you were the first and only person i thought of sending them to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a recent category of trashfind--found doodles. I find doodling fascinating and you were the first and only person i thought of sending them to!!

    ReplyDelete