Thursday, May 5, 2016

Sporty Floral in his Muguet des Bois



Herman made me laugh a lot with this wonderful composition! Choosing a title was fun too. I adore that pendulous earring.  I'd love to see the whole which the parts came from! In real life I'm sure I would have liked this binary fellow, can I say that?



Herman is responding to mail art that was made from a failed life drawing. He seems to be playing with this in his reply.





Inside of the above envelope/folder I found this triptych. the back is painted black with ink. On the front,  Herman has attached some of his characteristic large doodle people.  Each page of the tryptch is 4 x 6".




Herman has also included a scan of something from the past which he knows will delight me! 



Love the teeth and the expressive faces! 












Huge thanks for Herman, again! This package will no doubt inspire something! and I can't wait to see what it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment