Friday, November 4, 2016

The missing pictures… More from Herman

I'm back to my blogging pile and lo and behold, I see this 'packet' of pictures, a folded larger image and other smaller things.  All neat and tidy, with a recogniseable Herman Kamphuis feel about them.  I'm not sure what happened, but these collage materials are wonderful and appreciated.  I can't quite see how I missed them!
















 I know Herman is a fan of Hannah Hoch.  Her show at Whitechapel a few years ago was an eye-opener for me! At the moment, I am interested in juxtaposing some of these vintage characters (like the ones above) with my fused plastic landscapes. Yesterday I was inspired by Meredith Monk http://meredithmonk.org and Herman…

The words were in a package from Diane Keys. I'm not sure who this going to yet. It is CD (ish) size.

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful! the evolution of your fusepo is a joy to watch

    ReplyDelete