Wednesday, May 10, 2017

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE fake EAKF Fake fake stickers


Will be taking these FAke president stickers with me to America, but think I'll put them in my checked luggage, just in case my hand luggage is inspected at the border… And above is the back of the ATC at the bottom right of the Fake president sticker collection. GREAT!

Unfortunately on this crazy news day I am tethered to getting my house in order before I go to Maine where I will contribute to garden boot camp. And I can't use my art umbrella to calm my frayed nerves.


part of the envelope containing the stickers and below:



I'm afraid this will be an abreviated post… I have a lot of packing to do. Joel's other letter is in my clam shell letter holder and will need to wait until my return.  David Stafford, I'm afraid I wouldn't do your wonderful looking envelope (no idea of contents) justice either!
Thank you  thank you! I return in the 20s of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment