Saturday, April 14, 2018

It's a Waning moon tomorrow and I've got seeds to sow!

It's that spine-tingling time of year when we go to the potting shed and sprinkle seeds into soil and wait for magic to happen. Not only have I been ridiculously otherwise occupied, it has been rain-rain-rain.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a fair day and it's a waning moon.  The stars are aligned and the seeds will be buried! If anything as gorgeous as Cascadia's flower stamps appear I will be over-the-moon. 


 This year's' mailing is even more comprehensive than before. Some of the perrenials do well in our clay soil, others may struggle.  I have failed at Penstemon time and time again.  Perhaps 2018 will be the year that Nayland Farm delivers. I promise to try and send some photos this year and I have a mail art idea that I hope I can find time to execute.  I am so grateful!






No comments:

Post a Comment